Pilar Sanchez, a business coach in the world’s number one business coaching firm ActionCOACH, will be the guest speaker for Miami Lakes Chamber of Commerce’s monthly membership luncheon on Wednesday, November 5, at Shula’s Hotel on Main Street.
Sanchez has 15 years of experience in working with teams and systems. Since joining ActionCOACH, she has become a part of a team of seven business coaches based in South Florida. They have been helping clients since 2001 to increase their business profits and live a better lifestyle by working on business plans, sales, marketing, time management and team training.
Her topic for the Miami Lakes luncheon will center on ways every successful business needs to focus on improving. They include:
• How to take immediate control of our cash flow and profits;
• How to multiply your number of customers, your revenues and your profits;
• How to retain customers for 2x or 3x as long as you do today;
• How to avoid the top four common mistakes in advertising;
• How to turn your marketing and advertising into an investment, rather than an expense; and
• How to work ON your business instead of just IN your business.
Networking starts at 11:30 a.m. with lunch served at 12 noon. Deadline to reserve is Thursday, October 30, at 2 p.m.
For more information on this or any other Miami Lakes Chamber event, contact Marta Diaz at 305-556-2212, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.