The Town of Miami Lakes and its Cultural Affairs Committee seek nominations for the annual Women of Distinction Awards.
Held in March to mark Women’s History Month, the awards honor women who shine.
Winners will be celebrated at a luncheon on March 16 at Miami Lakes Town Hall.
Nominations will be accepted until Feb. 14 at 5 p.m. Candidates must live or work in Miami Lakes.
• Arts: A contributor to the cultural life of the community through theater; dance; music; art or literature.
• Business: A woman who is a company owner, CEO or high-level manager.
• Education: An outstanding educator, administrator, or director of a public or private school.
• Government: Someone who enhances the community through her work in or with local government.
• Health Services: An individual who has made an outstanding contribution in health care.
• Volunteer: A woman who serves the needs of others.
To nominate an outstanding woman, visit https://bit.ly/3HdR5Gg.
For more information email Aisle Pastora at email@example.com.