Are you dreaming of a holiday season covered in snow? Then the White Christmas Russian cocktail is the drink for you!
• Fill an ice tray with coffee and freeze overnight.
• Fill a saucer with colored sugar. Moisten the rim of a
12-ounce glass or your favorite holiday glass with simple
syrup and dip it into the sugar for a festive dusting.
• In a cocktail shaker, mix 2 ounces of vodka, 1 ounce of
Kahlua Rum & Coffee Liqueur and 1 ounce of Half & Half
milk and cream, and gently stir.
• In your drinking glass of choice, add the coffee ice cubes
and then add your drink. Pour it gently so as not to disturb
the sugar on the rim.
• Garnish with a festive candy cane and enjoy!
2 ounces of vodka
1 ounce of Kahlua Rum & Coffee Liqueur
1ounce Half & Half milk and cream
Coffee to make ice cubes
Garnish: Simple syrup, Green sugar, candy cane
Story and photo by Megan Jacobo, The Miami Laker.